Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Mini–Jetter Clears Grease, Sand and Blockages from Drains - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
The compact, lightweight JM-1000 Mini-Jet™ from General Pipe Cleaners offers a great way to clear grease, sand and ice blockages.
Clear small lines, clogged sinks, and laundry drains from 1½-3 inches with 1500 psi of cleaning power. General’s powerful little water jet hits the stoppage with high-pressure, wall-to-wall water spray — and flushes them away. Pulse helps slide the hose around tight bends and farther down lines.
Carry the Mini-Jet right to troubles. And easily store it with all your tools. At only 22 pounds, the portable package measures just 24 inches by 10½ inches by 11 inches deep.
General’s tough little tool resists job-site abuse, too. The pump and motor assembly are safely contained in a rugged diamond plate metal case. And to protect the unit from damage, a sensor automatically stops the motor if water stops flowing though the pump.
The JM-1000 Mini-Jet includes Super-Flex high pressure jet hose, 4 piece nozzle set, water supply hose, and universal facet adapter. Safety features include a 3-wire Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility