- Director of Facilities Management »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Sr. Maintenance Worker »
Mini Dome Cameras - Pelco - Facility Management Product Release
The IM-V and IM-E offer security solutions for extreme environments both indoor and outdoor. The compact cameras feature Sarix technology platform with autofocus and low-light performance down to 0.03 lux and up to 1.3 megapixel resolution. The IM-V series offers vandal-resistant cameras and IM-E series offers cameras that may be subjected to rain, snow, cold and hot environments.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Window Film Helps Protect Texas Election Office
- Will the Uvalde School Shooting Change How Schools Facilities Are Built?
- How to Team Up with IT for Cybersecurity
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing