- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech II »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
MidMount Mower - Grasshopper Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The MidMount model 335 from Grasshopper features an air-cooled, 35 horsepower, two-cylinder Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine and a hydrostatic drive for zero-turn maneuverability.
Decks in 61- or 72-inch widths convert from side-discharge to mulching or vacuum collection. The mower operator is protected by the company’s Inframe suspension for control at speeds up to 10.5 mph.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Create Mower Specifications to Meet Different Needs
- A Blizzard of Challenges in Keeping Schools Open
- Grounds Management: Preparing for Certification
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today