Microwave/PIR Detector - NAPCO Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Gemini crystal-control window/door transmitters and keyfobs from Napco use an adaptive microwave/PIR detector which powers up each time to the first of 12 sensitivity modes. The C100 Series samples the environment and automatically selects the most appropriate detection mode, optimizing both intruder catch and stability. The detector automatically changes sensitivity modes, effectively widening the gap between the detected signal and its alarm threshold.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Doors: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing