MicroTech II Controllers - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
MicroTech II controllers plug into rooftop, self-contained, unit-ventilator and chiller unit controllers to communicate with the BAS using BACnet, LonTalk, Modbus and other open protocols. Communication modules can be changed should the life of the equipment exceed the life of the BAS.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things