- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Meters - Dynasonics - Facility Management Product Release
The company's DMP Insertion MagProbe series has a new "flat tip" design that allows the use of large conductors, which will reduce fouling in applications where suspended solids are present. The meters can be applied to a large range of pipe sizes without hardware changes. Sensors are available in various lengths to accommodate limited access mounting configurations and installation in pipe diameters up to 120 inches. Hot-tap sensors are installed and retracted from process piping without draining or depressurizing the system, and without system shutdown.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation