- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Metal Roofing System - Tremco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The TremLock® T-238 is designed to accommodate a retrofit or new construction on a range of substrate applications, including open-framing, with low slopes. Each panel is a symmetrical, two-piece mechanically seamed standing seam roof panel at 2-3/8-inch seam height consisting of a metal panel and seam cap. The seam is in the form of a T with two beads of continuous factory-applied sealant located on the seam cap. Once installed, this two-piece design provides a continuous, uninterrupted seal at the top of the seam.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Know These Common Culprits for Moisture Infiltration
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating