Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Metal Roofing Recover - Flex Roofing Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Metal Roof Retrofit System can convert a deteriorated, leaking metal roof into an energy-saving cool roof. Installation of the system does not require removal of the existing metal roof. The retrofit system recovers or overlays existing metal roof panes with new insulation or cover board and a thermoplastic white reflective roof membrane. Seams on the single-ply systems are hot air welded, and applied in rolls up to 12 feet in length.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Inspections and Streamlining Maintenance
- 8 Tips for Roofing Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Roof Inspections: Establishing a Plan