- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
Metal Roofing Coating - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Fluid Applied Metal Roofing Systems use elastomeric roof coating technology and are formulated with 100 percent acrylic polymer. System is available in four colors — white, gray, tan, and black — and is applied in a three-step process to seal roofs. High solid count is designed to allow for a uniform distribution. Available in 5- and 55-gallon drums and has 95 percent recycled content.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Use the CRRC Database to Select Cool Roofs and Walls
- Roofing Projects Face Complex Challenges
- How to Select the Right Cool Roof