- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Metal Roof System - MBCI - Facility Management Product Release
The LokSeam® is a snap-together seam system that can be installed over open framing or a solid substructure and is capable of transitioning from roof to fascia with the use of a rib cover. The panel provides a balance of aesthetics and structural stability while maintaining its flexibility to meet design challenges.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?