- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Metal Roof System - MBCI - Facility Management Product Release
The LokSeam® is a snap-together seam system that can be installed over open framing or a solid substructure and is capable of transitioning from roof to fascia with the use of a rib cover. The panel provides a balance of aesthetics and structural stability while maintaining its flexibility to meet design challenges.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems