- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
Metal Roof System - MBCI - Facility Management Product Release
The LokSeam® is a snap-together seam system that can be installed over open framing or a solid substructure and is capable of transitioning from roof to fascia with the use of a rib cover. The panel provides a balance of aesthetics and structural stability while maintaining its flexibility to meet design challenges.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability