- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director of Facilities »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Metal Roof System - MBCI - Facility Management Product Release
The LokSeam® is a snap-together seam system that can be installed over open framing or a solid substructure and is capable of transitioning from roof to fascia with the use of a rib cover. The panel provides a balance of aesthetics and structural stability while maintaining its flexibility to meet design challenges.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option