- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
Metal Roof System - Butler Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Metal Roof System is suitable for either new or retrofit applications. The MR-24 standing-seam roof system’s features include a moveable roof clip that allows for thermal roof expansion and contraction. The clip and tab assembly is formed into the Pittsburgh double-lock 360-degree seam. Thermal blocks protect insulation where the roof fastens to the structural members.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems