- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Building Assistant »
Metal Roof System - Liberty Building Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s Snap-It architectural standing seam metal roof system is a 16-inch wide roof and fascia panel system whose edges snap together to form 1 1/2-inch high seams without requiring a mechanical seaming device. The roof system requires a 3:12 pitch and 5/8-inch wood or 22-gauge metal deck with a weatherproofing underlayment. The product is available in panels from 3 feet to 45 feet in length and in 26-gauge fluted or 24-gauge fluted or flat facings. The panels’ four available low-gloss Kynar finishes have a 30-year warranty for the 24 gauge panel. The 26-gauge panels are available in four FreedomCote color finishes – a silicone polyester base that carries a 40-year film warranty.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 5 Common Winter Roofing Mistakes
- Green Roofs See Several Benefits
- The Benefits of Blue Roofs