Metal Roof Cladding - Pac-Clad - Facility Management Product Release
Snap-Clad Panels from Pac-Clad are produced in continuous lengths, are corrective leveled to provide superior flatness, and feature an optional factory-applied sealant bead for improved weather resistance.
The panels feature a 1 3/4-inch leg height and a continuous interlock for improved structural performance and wind resistance. A concealed fastener clip system has been designed to allow for thermal expansion/contraction while providing hold-down strength. Two clips are available: a standard clip for most mansard and fascia applications and a high-performance clip for roofing application and UL 90 rated assembly.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options