- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Technician »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Metal Roof Cladding - Pac-Clad - Facility Management Product Release
Snap-Clad Panels from Pac-Clad are produced in continuous lengths, are corrective leveled to provide superior flatness, and feature an optional factory-applied sealant bead for improved weather resistance.
The panels feature a 1 3/4-inch leg height and a continuous interlock for improved structural performance and wind resistance. A concealed fastener clip system has been designed to allow for thermal expansion/contraction while providing hold-down strength. Two clips are available: a standard clip for most mansard and fascia applications and a high-performance clip for roofing application and UL 90 rated assembly.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision