Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Metal Roof - Tremco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
TremLock T-238 metal roofing system is designed for retrofit or new construction in applications with slopes as low as 1/2:12. Panels are symmetrical, two-piece, mechanically sealed standing seam panels, with a 2-3/8-inch seam height consisting of a metal panel and seam cap. Seam is T-shaped with two beads of continuous factory applied sealant located on the seam cap; when installed, design provides a continuous, uninterrupted seal. If necessary, single panels can be removed for repair or replacement.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements