- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Metal Roof - Tremco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
TremLock T-238 metal roofing system is designed for retrofit or new construction in applications with slopes as low as 1/2:12. Panels are symmetrical, two-piece, mechanically sealed standing seam panels, with a 2-3/8-inch seam height consisting of a metal panel and seam cap. Seam is T-shaped with two beads of continuous factory applied sealant located on the seam cap; when installed, design provides a continuous, uninterrupted seal. If necessary, single panels can be removed for repair or replacement.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision