- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Director of Facilities »
Metal Roof - Tremco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
TremLock T-238 metal roofing system is designed for retrofit or new construction in applications with slopes as low as 1/2:12. Panels are symmetrical, two-piece, mechanically sealed standing seam panels, with a 2-3/8-inch seam height consisting of a metal panel and seam cap. Seam is T-shaped with two beads of continuous factory applied sealant located on the seam cap; when installed, design provides a continuous, uninterrupted seal. If necessary, single panels can be removed for repair or replacement.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Projects Face Complex Challenges
- How to Select the Right Cool Roof
- How to Use the CRRC Database to Select Cool Roofs and Walls