- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
Metal Panels - Centria Architectural Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Versapanel panels have a galvanized steel face and liner. The metal panels are available in 1-3/4-inch, 2-1/2-inch, and 4-inch depths in 36-inch widths and 6-inch to 48-inch lengths. Joinery is double tongue-and-groove with factory-applied air and vapor seal. Standard finish is non-directional embossing in either planked or flat versions; Duracast textured finish is optional. R values range from 14 (1-3/4-inch depth) to 32 (4-inch depth).
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Select the Right Cool Roof
- How to Use the CRRC Database to Select Cool Roofs and Walls
- Roofing Projects Face Complex Challenges