- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Technician »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Metal Panel Insulation - Kingspan - Facility Management Product Release
Kingspan’s QuadCore Technology utilizes a hybrid insulation core with a closed microcell structure that delivers thermal performance, fire protection, and health and wellness.
Thermal Performance: QuadCore performs at R-8.0 per inch, around 11 percent better than standard PIR insulation, and is around twice as efficient when compared to mineral fiber when used as the core material in insulated metal panel systems. That thermal performance allows a thinner panel to be used and still achieves a high R-value.
Fire Protection: Panels featuring QuadCore were the first to be certified to FM 4882 standards for use in smoke-sensitive occupancies. This technology outperforms the competition with reduced flame spread (ASTM E84), higher flash ignition temperature (ASTM D1929) and 20 percent less heat released (ASTM 1354).
Health & Wellness: QuadCore’s third-party certifications include GREENGUARD Gold and a Silver Level Material Health Certificate, earned through the Cradle to Cradle assessment. In addition, QuadCore is Red List Free, so it can contribute to credits in health and wellness certifications, such as WELL, the Living Building Challenge, LEED v4 and BREEAM. When Kingspan QuadCore panels are ordered with Valspar’s Fluropon Pure coatings, the entire panel earns a Red List Free declaration.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Stretch Natural Light Deep Into a Building
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Case Study: Glass, Finish, and Aluminum Framing Improve Hotel's Energy Efficiency