Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Metal Panel - Metl-Span LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The HPCI Barrier insulated metal panel is a single air, water, thermal and vapor barrier panel that can be used behind any type of facade. Panels are installed outside the structural supports. Back-up panels are available in 2-inch and 3-inch thicknesses and provide R-values of 15 and 22, respectively.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat