- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Metal Floor Box - Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems - Facility Management Product Release
The Hubbell SystemOne metal floor box line utilizes a variety of application sub-plates that install into one unique universal cover for both flush in-floor boxes and fire-rated poke throughs.
The box options include a corrosion-resistant cast iron floor box for on-grade applications, a steel floor box for above-grade applications and a high-capacity A/V steel floor box for audio/visual and multi-media applications that require high cable capacity and larger bend radius. The oversized data conduit hub permits the installation of these devices at a minimum depth of pour.
Sub-plates include options for providing locking power sources and data connections in the same assembly, accommodating 15 or 20A standard or isolated ground, GFCI, and surge receptacles, or feeding power and communication services to modular furniture systems.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully