Metal Epoxy Primer - Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
ROC-Prime 100 Hybrid uses a new resin that provides two-component performance in a one-component formula. The primer can be top-coated with any paint, including alkyd, acrylic, epoxy, and urethane coatings, and it can be used on interior or exterior surfaces. The primer cleans up with soap and water and is available in red and gray. It has a VOC level of less than 100 grams per liter, and it and can be applied by brush, roller, or spray gun. The primer withstands temperatures up to 200 degrees and dries to handle in two-four hours.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors