- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Technician »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Groundskeeper »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Metal Edge System - Garland - Facility Management Product Release
R-Mer Force flashless metal edge system eliminates the need for flashing plies that would ordinarily be installed at the roof’s edge, saving time during installation and costs on labor and material. R-Mer Force meets building code ANSI/SPRI ES-1 requirements for structural integrity and wind resistance, ensuring security. Cover pieces, which are available in steel and aluminum, snap onto installed anchors, completing the easy installation and blocking out the elements to protect the building. The system is available in a wide variety of colors.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision