Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
Metal Edge System - Garland - Facility Management Product Release
R-Mer Force flashless metal edge system eliminates the need for flashing plies that would ordinarily be installed at the roof’s edge, saving time during installation and costs on labor and material. R-Mer Force meets building code ANSI/SPRI ES-1 requirements for structural integrity and wind resistance, ensuring security. Cover pieces, which are available in steel and aluminum, snap onto installed anchors, completing the easy installation and blocking out the elements to protect the building. The system is available in a wide variety of colors.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Winter Maintenance Considerations for Steep-Sloped Roofing
- Winter Roofing Hazards: Snow, Ponding, Freeze/Thaw
- Facilities Manager's Guide to Winter Roofing Care