Metal Coating - Valspar - Facility Management Product Release
Acropon 2605 extrusion coating system for extruded aluminum products, such as storefronts, entrances, and windows, is a two-coat system consisting of a color coat and a clear coat, and is spray-applied. A wide palette is available, including color-intense hues, mica, and metallic. Gloss levels range from 30 to 70 and higher.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors