Metal Cabinet - Safety Technology International Inc. (STI) - Facility Management Product Release
The air-conditioned STI-7560AC allows technicians to mount a fire-alarm control panel in temperatures exceeding the panel’s normal parameters. The metal enclosure protects against heat and vandalism – accidental or intentional – as well as dirt, dust, and grime. To help maintain the proper range of operating temperatures, the air-conditioning unit cycles as required, and a fan runs continuously to sustain a uniform temperature inside the enclosure. The unit has a remote digital controller and a low-ambient operation package to help prevent it from freezing.
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles