- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Technician II »
Membrane Attachment System - Sika Sarnafil Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
RhinoBond® provides an alternative to narrower panels. The system relies on induction welding and specially coated membrane plates fastened to the roof assembly and later heat-welded to the underside of the membrane. It achieves an FM I-90 rating in the field, while requiring 30 percent fewer fasteners per square. A patented stand-up tool is included in the system, in which a single worker places the unit above a plate and activates the electromagnetic pulse. Typical weld time is five seconds per plate. An LED display provides detailed job information. The system is designed for metal-roof retrofits.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability