Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Medium-Duty Utility Vehicle - Club Car Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Carryall 295 two-wheel drive utility vehicle offers a high-capacity option that increases bed-load capacity to three-quarters of a ton from the standard capacity of 1,050 pounds. Specially designed tires, a rear-wheel drive train with limited slip differential, and a top speed of 19 mph help the vehicle minimize effects on turf and improved surfaces. These features combine to create a vehicle suited for facilities with campus environments where high payload capacity and the ability to navigate pavement, sidewalks and turf are priorities. The gas-powered vehicle with a 20.1 hp per 14.78 kW rated engine has a standard 1,050-pound payload with a 1,500-pound payload capacity and 1,900-pound total vehicle capacity option.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utility Vehicles: Post-Purchase Issues
- Understanding Utility Vehicle Options
- Utility Vehicles: Equipment Replacement
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today