- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Mat - New Pig Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The PIG HAM-O Universal Mat absorbs and camouflages leaks, drips and sprays of various fluids, including oils, coolants and water. Its gray and black pattern hides grease and grime. The top scrim layer holds up to wear and tear and foot traffic, while the absorbent bottom layer traps the leaks and drips.
Available in a perforated roll or a dispenser box, the mat helps to comply with 29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2) for floor safety and maintenance.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors