Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Mast Lifts - JLG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The self-propelled vertical mast lifts feature: an extended life gearbox; single-joystick drive; and two sealed, 100-amp-hour maintenance-free batteries. The Model 15MVL has a 15-foot, 4-inch platform height and 500-pound platform capacity. The Model 20MVL has a 19-foot, 6-inch platform height and 350-pound platform capacity. Standard features include non-marking tires, transportation tie-downs, built-in fork-truck pockets, an hour meter, an all-motion alarm and a 110-volt double receptacle on the platform. The lifts, which comply with ANSI, OSHA and CSA requirements, have an automatic pothole-protection system, a 1.5-degree tilt alarm and control, and a flashing amber beacon.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality