- Director of Facilities »
- Assistant Director- Plumbing Services »
- Building Engineer »
- Assistant Director- Commercial Residential »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Mass Notification System - Talk-A-Phone Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Wide-Area Emergency Broadcast System (WEBS) multilayer mass notification platform encompasses exterior and interior paging units, emergency phones, LED signage, SMS messaging, RSS, e-mail, fire alarm systems and other technologies. The system allows first-response personnel to develop pre-programmed crisis responses for a variety of scenarios.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Facility Strong: How to Fund Investments in Resilience
- Does Reliance on Technology Make Buildings Less Resilient?
- How to Prepare for Summer Storm Season
- 2 Dead from COVID-19, Florida County Closes Building
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires