- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Masonry Sealant - Hanover Architectural Products - Facility Management Product Release
The Natural Sealer from Hanover Architectural Products protects against oil and dirt penetration on paver and masonry surfaces as well as makes surfaces easy to clean. It also reinforces joints by keeping sand in place and minimizes erosion and weed growth.
The sealer is ready to use and requires no mixing or dilution. Surface must be clean, dry, free from oil, grease, dust, dirt, sand, efflorescence and frost. All washdown activities for removal of efflorescence must be completed prior to sealer application. Natural Sealer is applied with an airless sprayer or with a brush or roller.
- COVID-19 Has Changed Everything … Or Not
- Showing Your Work: How Maintenance Managers Contribute to Healthy Facilities
- Pandemic Protocol: Keep a Close Eye on the Bottom Line
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia