Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Masonry Paint - Convenience Products - Facility Management Product Release
DampLock below-grade waterproofing paint is designed for interior or exterior walls subject to water seepage and mold growth. It has an ultra low-odor with a smooth finish, and is tintable with no effect on water-resistance or durability. With water resistance of more than 20 psi hydrostatic pressure, it offers four times the protection required by Federal Specification TTP1411A. It contains Home Shield® mildewcide and offers 5-year mold and mildew guarantee, as well as a 10 year waterproofing guarantee. It is available in one- and five-gallon containers.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors