Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Marking Paint - Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Industrial Choice High Output Inverted Marking Paint produces bold, 2 to 3 inch lines on a variety of surfaces, including concrete, asphalt and brick, dirt, gravel and grass. The product features a specially designed high delivery valve and an ergonomically designed spray-through cap that is guaranteed not to clog.
The solvent-based marking paint can be applied in temperatures as low as 25F (-4C), and can penetrate and adhere to hot surfaces. Available in 16 ounce cans in a variety of colors including fluorescent orange, fluorescent pink, white, safety red and caution blue. Product dries in less than five minutes and provides resistance against early fading and chalking.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors