Managed-Inventory System - Fastenal Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The system assists in managing bin-stock items like fasteners, fittings, and cutting tools. Based on a contracted-service agreement, the company provides new bins free of charge and leverages local presence to keep them continuously filled. The bin labels are washable and removable, and they feature a color image of the product. The turnkey solution improves organization and productivity, reduces on-hand inventory without risking stock-outs, and frees up time and labor previously spent on tasks such as selecting, ordering, and stocking products.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles