Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Mail Screening Booth - Delta Scientific - Facility Management Product Release
BioBooth is a bio-defense mail room inspection booth. Self-contained, prefabricated, pre-wired and UL-listed, the product has been designed for inspectors to safely receive and open mail, isolating the rest of the staff and facility from exposure if bio-hazards are delivered.
The booth will be typically installed outside of a main building or inside a shipping and receiving warehouse. If contaminated mail is discovered, the booth can be sealed, unbolted and removed from public areas for decontamination.
The booth features outer and inner workrooms with sealed doors, lighting and hospital style floors. Each room has long countertops and open spaces for staging, sorting and prospective decontamination. A bench top-mounted HEPA-filtered laboratory hood with UV sterilization is pre-installed and may be flexibly positioned to isolate and protect the inspector opening the packages. The booths have controllable drainage and an internal wash-down hose bib. An optional sub-floor basin catches the contaminated liquid for removal through a valve into a disposal container.
The units fit into sea-going open-top shipping containers and are available in a range of national and international voltages. Both standard and custom size booths are available.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control