Magnetic Flow Meters - Siemens Industry Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Magnetic flow meter models have been added to the Sitrans line. The company has added FM Class 1 Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D, and FM Class 1, Zone 1 AEx d (ia) ia/IIC/T3-T6 approvals for its half-inch to 12-inch line of Sitrans, which are designed to measure the flow of electrically conductive fluid.
- Understanding Advanced Filtration in Air Handling Units
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation