Luxury Vinyl Flooring - Tarkett - Facility Management Product Release
I.D. Freedom is a luxury vinyl floor created using Tarkett’s digital printing technology. Tarkett’s digital print LVT yields a floor with much longer repeats — four times longer than traditional LVT printing — and nearly endless design options. The broader range of pattern provides tremendous variation in the overall design and aesthetics of the finished floor and the space in general. Tarkett’s digital printing also makes custom color matches available.
Two collections, Washed Wood and Stainless, showcase refined yet modern aesthetics. Stainless is a unique take on industrial materials found in commercial design, providing interesting detail and a new option for a stainless-like floor in a sea of concrete-style LVT. Washed Wood enhances the aesthetic of traditional wood by introducing vibrant hues to breathe new life into flooring. The result is deep pops of color throughout that add a design flair that energizes the floor.
The Washed Wood line is available in 6-by-48-inch planks. Stainless tiles are available in a new size, 18-by-36 inches.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors