Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Low-level scissor lift - Hy-Brid Lifts - Facility Management Product Release
The push-around HB-P1027 features a zero-turn radius, allowing operators to work in tight spaces and at heights of up to 16 feet. The platform is 22 inches wide and 37 inches long. The lift is ANSI/CSA-compliant and can hold up to 550 pounds. The lift weighs 870 pounds and is equipped with an absorbent glass mat battery that does not require users to add water. The battery also features a self-regulating charger that prevents overcharging.
- Expanded Opportunities for Higher Education Facility Upgrades
- Engaged Managers Drive Maintenance Success
- Understanding System Specifics To Ensure Successful HVAC Upgrades
- ‘Office Space’ Holds Office Design Lessons for FMs
- ‘Skyscraper’ Showcases Cool Facility Technology
- 15 Coolest Office Spaces