Low-level scissor lift - Hy-Brid Lifts - Facility Management Product Release
The push-around HB-P1027 features a zero-turn radius, allowing operators to work in tight spaces and at heights of up to 16 feet. The platform is 22 inches wide and 37 inches long. The lift is ANSI/CSA-compliant and can hold up to 550 pounds. The lift weighs 870 pounds and is equipped with an absorbent glass mat battery that does not require users to add water. The battery also features a self-regulating charger that prevents overcharging.
- Postal Service FMs Keep on Keeping on During Pandemic
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Healthcare FMs Challenged with Unified Response for Facilities Nationwide
- $116 Billion Price Tag To Reopen Schools
- ‘Office Space’ Holds Office Design Lessons for FMs
- ‘Recharge Rooms’ Give NYC Healthcare Workers Space to Rest, Relax