Low Voltage Switchgear - Anord Critical Power Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
AMS switchgear has a Form 4b Type 7 design. It is available with bus-bar systems rated up to 5000A 100 kA RMS, in NEMA 1, 2, 3 & 3r enclosure types. The switchgear is independently seismically tested equivalent to seismic Zone 4 and has ingress protection (IP) ratings available from IP-31 to IP-54.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully