- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
Low-VOC Adhesive - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Low-VOC HydroBond adhesive can be roller- or spray-applied. The water-based adhesive is designed for one-sided, wet lay-in application on PVC membranes on slopes up to 2:12. Also works as a contact adhesive on higher slopes and vertical surfaces. Covers up to 100 square feet per gallon when applied with a roller and up to 135 square feet when applied with a 3,000 PSI sprayer.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option