- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Low-VOC Adhesive - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Low-VOC HydroBond adhesive can be roller- or spray-applied. The water-based adhesive is designed for one-sided, wet lay-in application on PVC membranes on slopes up to 2:12. Also works as a contact adhesive on higher slopes and vertical surfaces. Covers up to 100 square feet per gallon when applied with a roller and up to 135 square feet when applied with a 3,000 PSI sprayer.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know