Low-VOC Adhesive - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Low-VOC HydroBond adhesive can be roller- or spray-applied. The water-based adhesive is designed for one-sided, wet lay-in application on PVC membranes on slopes up to 2:12. Also works as a contact adhesive on higher slopes and vertical surfaces. Covers up to 100 square feet per gallon when applied with a roller and up to 135 square feet when applied with a 3,000 PSI sprayer.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Roof Coatings Come of Age
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects