Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
Low-Temperature Primer - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Envirolastic® LT Primer is a fast-drying, low-viscosity polyurea primer for steel and concrete that users can apply in temperatures down to 0 degrees. Workers can recoat surfaces at 70 degrees after one hour and at 40 degrees after five hours. The fast-drying primer reduces the likelihood of pinholes or holidays in the coating film caused by outgassing from the concrete substrate. It is ideal for use with polyurea and polyurethane topcoats and offers a long pot life for brush and roll applications. Workers also can apply it via airless spray.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors