Low-Temperature Primer - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Envirolastic® LT Primer is a fast-drying, low-viscosity polyurea primer for steel and concrete that users can apply in temperatures down to 0 degrees. Workers can recoat surfaces at 70 degrees after one hour and at 40 degrees after five hours. The fast-drying primer reduces the likelihood of pinholes or holidays in the coating film caused by outgassing from the concrete substrate. It is ideal for use with polyurea and polyurethane topcoats and offers a long pot life for brush and roll applications. Workers also can apply it via airless spray.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors