Low-Speed Vehicles - Club Car Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Street-legal, electrically powered low-speed vehicles from Club Car are designed for college campuses, large corporate complexes or other areas with both private and municipal areas.
Standard features on the LSVs include cab enclosures, safety belts, hydraulic disc front and drum rear four-wheel brakes, DOT radial tires, lighting packages with headlights, turn signals, and back-up lights, bucket seats and front bumpers.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Fine-Tune the Mower Specification Process
- Equipment Inspection, Training Key to Snow and Ice Management Success
- Cold-Weather Considerations: Preparing for Winter’s Worst
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today