- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Low-Iron Glass Maximizes Clarity and Color Neutrality - Guardian Glass North America - Facility Management Product Release
Guardian Glass North America introduces Guardian UltraClear glass, a low-iron product that delivers maximum clarity and color neutrality without the green tint of standard glass.
Elevating light transmission and presenting views that are near true-to-life, UltraClear glass is a featured product from Guardian InGlass, a complete offering of interior glass solutions.
“Architects and designers choose UltraClear glass to bring natural light deep into interiors,” says Sarah Wansack, Interiors Segment Product Manager, Guardian Industries Corp. “And the versatility of UltraClear glass means the product can be used with any low-E SunGuard coating to combine vivid clarity with the high performance SunGuard coatings bring.”
Interior applications include frameless enclosures, walls, partitions, entranceways, display cases, tables, railings and more — all bringing pure, bright and boundless clarity.
“Guardian UltraClear glass allows natural light to pass through with remarkable clarity and brilliance that is perfect for shower applications,” says Jared Ross, President, Cardinal Shower Enclosures. “Frameless shower enclosures are in high demand, and customers want the true color transmission without the green tint from standard glass. Guardian UltraClear glass offers color neutrality all the way through to the edge.”
Fabricated, laminated and heat-treated like standard float glass, UltraClear glass elevates the performance and aesthetics of a wide range of glass products, whether it’s laminated glass layers without the distortion, back-painted or spandrel glass that achieves a true color match; or simply stunning clear views. Manufactured in Corsicana, Texas, UltraClear glass is available in thicknesses from 2-12 millimeters and sizes up to 130-by-204 inches
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat