- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Low-Flow Showerhead - Alsons Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Alsons’ fluidics spray technology delivers a reduced, water-saving flow of 1.6 gallons per minute.The result is a 36 percent decrease in water usage when compared to a standard-flow system.
The fluidics technology uses a series of chambers that control the shape, velocity and thermal dynamics of water with no moving internal parts that wear or need repair. It also delivers water at a higher velocity and distributes water that maintains uniform temperatures.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms