- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
Low-Emissivity Architectural Glass - PPG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Solarban 80 Optiblue is a low-emissivity glass with a metallic gray-green exterior tint and a neutral gray interior appearance. In a standard one-inch insulating glass unit, it produces a solar heat gain coefficient of 0.23 and visible light transmittance of 34 percent. This results in a light-to-solar gain ratio of 1.48.
The glass can be annealed, heat-strengthened or tempered.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Stretch Natural Light Deep Into a Building
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Case Study: Glass, Finish, and Aluminum Framing Improve Hotel's Energy Efficiency