Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Low-Emissivity Architectural Glass - PPG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Solarban 80 Optiblue is a low-emissivity glass with a metallic gray-green exterior tint and a neutral gray interior appearance. In a standard one-inch insulating glass unit, it produces a solar heat gain coefficient of 0.23 and visible light transmittance of 34 percent. This results in a light-to-solar gain ratio of 1.48.
The glass can be annealed, heat-strengthened or tempered.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall