- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Louvers - The Airolite Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Airolite’s line of extruded aluminum louvers are designed to minimize water penetration through wall openings via drainable blades that provide high volume airflow. The louvers are available with visible or concealed mullions in frame depths from 4 to 6 inches.
All Airolite products are available in 24 standard color Kynar 500 and Hylar 5000 resin coatings, 18 pearlescent metallic flouropolymer colors, custom flouropolymer colors, and clear or color-anodized coatings.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat