- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Louvers - The Airolite Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Airolite’s line of extruded aluminum louvers are designed to minimize water penetration through wall openings via drainable blades that provide high volume airflow. The louvers are available with visible or concealed mullions in frame depths from 4 to 6 inches.
All Airolite products are available in 24 standard color Kynar 500 and Hylar 5000 resin coatings, 18 pearlescent metallic flouropolymer colors, custom flouropolymer colors, and clear or color-anodized coatings.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Stretch Natural Light Deep Into a Building
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Case Study: Glass, Finish, and Aluminum Framing Improve Hotel's Energy Efficiency