Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Locks - Schlage - Facility Management Product Release
Schlage King Cobra Series 2 Locks, SNAP programmer and SNAP PC secure doors, manage lists of authorized users and access an audit trail from the lock to see who went where and when. Locks have the ability to be programmed using the SNAP programmer and are capable of storing up to 1000 individual users and 1000 audit trail events.
Models in the series include designs for cylindrical and mortise door preps, and for aluminum doors that rely on various latches and exit devices to secure the opening. Retrofit model allows upgrading from a mechanical pushbutton lock by matching the existing door prep and covering the lock footprint for a clean finish.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 4 Steps to Evaluating Security Risks
- Door Hardware: Balancing Security and Life Safety
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security