Lockout Kits - Brady Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Personal lockout kits offer a solution for workers who regularly lockout a variety of hazardous energy-isolation points. The kits feature keyed-alike padlocks, which allow users to keep track of fewer keys. The kits also feature other lockout products that enable users to cover more applications and secure more types of isolation points with fewer devices. This results in lower equipment costs, simplified training, and more compact storage.
A variety of kits are available, including: a circuit-breaker lockout kit; an electrical lockout kit with lockouts for breakers, plugs, and disconnect switches; a valve lockout kit featuring gate and ball valve lockouts; and a combination lockout kit for locking out both electrical and mechanical isolation points. Each kit includes a lockout toolbox with two pockets on top, a tray for organizing contents and a label for employee identification. The kits come with either laminated steel padlocks or Brady's Safety Padlocks, which are designed for lockout applications and offer shock protection and corrosion resistance.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality