Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Locking Hand Tools - Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The locking pliers and C-clamps are equipped with the Torque Lock™ adjustment system that adapts to the size of the gripping jaws while secured to material. The tools are made from chrome-plated forged alloy steel for improved durability and rust protection. Three models of locking pliers are available — 10-inch curved jaw and 7- and 10-inch straight jaw. The four models of locking C-clamps offered are 6- and 11-inch swivel jaws and 6- and 11-inch regular jaws.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality