- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Lockdown System - Securitech - Facility Management Product Release
LEXI Lockdown functions as an everyday passage lock in the day, but with a single button push the exit devices can be deadbolted in case of an emergency. An LED light notifies occupants that the door is deadbolted and the outside lever is locked, and the system signals green, white, and red to easily distinguish the lock’s status from afar.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing