Lock Indicator - Allegion - Facility Management Product Release
The Von Duprin Classroom Security Indicator provides an at-a-glance verification of the locked/unlocked status of a classroom door from inside a room. The option can be ordered as a new product or as a retrofit conversion kit to an existing 98/99 device. The Unlocked indicator shows a 1/2-by-1/2-inch metal flag at the top of the device head; the indicator in a Locked state has no flag present. This feature can be used with Hex key (HDSI) or Cylinder dogging (CDSI) options on various device types — rim, mortise, and vertical systems.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing