Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Lock Control System - Continental Access - Facility Management Product Release
Turbo Superterm-8 is an expandable intelligent controller from Continental Access, which operates as a standalone unit in the event server communications are interrupted. Programmed to work with proprietary CardAccess software, the controller automatically stores system transactions in its internal memory.
The unit’s memory is field expandable to allow for greater cardholder populations and more transactions. The controller’s Flash EPROM firmware upgrades for additional system enhancements. Continental’s controllers feature extensive multi-stage lightning/transient protection for harsh environments, and they accept industry-standard Wiegand output devices and supports nearly all card/reader technologies.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong